A pneumatic wet polishing tool designed for continuous production applications and improved safety. Cast from aircraft aluminum, the BD-2321WR is one of the most durable tools of it kind on the market for polishing stone.
- Watertight sealed bearings provide long life and smooth rotational speeds
- Water and air controls are simple to use and conveniently located
- Rear air event removes exhaust through a hose protector, away from operator's hands
- Consumes 16 CFM at 90 PSI, requiring a 5 HP compressor
- Maximum disk size is 5"
- Comes with 25' water hose, 3' air/water hose protector, D-handle and wrenches