BitBuddie™ 1-3/8" Dustless Bit Shroud
Dust Control System for Drills and Percussion Hammers
- 18" vacuum hose included.
- Captures dust and slurry.
- Suction holds it in place.
- Great for tight spaces.
- Excellent for drilling faucet holes in stone countertops.
- Use with core drills or percussion hammers.
- 1-3/8" BitBuddie Model #D1900.
- The BitBuddie dust and slurry control system is for use with drills, hammer drills and core drills.
- Fast and easy to use, the BitBuddie dust and slurry control system is held in place by vacuum pressure.
- Vacuum air holds it in place. No clamps or braces are required. Simply turn on the Wet/Dry vacuum and put the BitBuddie where you want it, and you're ready to drill.
- The 1-3/8" size is great for drilling faucet holes in stone countertops or any other place where space is tight.
- It allows you to drill close to a wall or other obstacle and capture the dust or slurry as it's made.
- The Bit Buddie is designed to be used with the Dustless Technologies Wet/Dry Vacuum.
- A system that is specifically designed handle the dust and slurry created in construction sites.
From the Manufacturer
Captures up to 95% of airborne dust to preserve air quality and protect workers from harmful silica dust, Hexavalent Chromium and silicosis from drilling in concrete, stone and masonry materials. Meet OSHA guidelines for worker safety with the industry’s best dustless drilling system.